Summer Outreach Interns:
As Reaching Out Team, and as endorsed by Council, we are trusting in God and moving ahead with our plan to hire 2 Fleetwood CRC summer outreach interns this year. Summer is fast approaching and applications are again open! If you are looking for a 4-month summer job, consider applying. Tasks will include:
- You will get to know our congregation and the people of Fleetwood;
- You’ll be spending time with children, youth, adults and seniors;
- You will carry out challenging tasks together with church staff and volunteers;
- You will be part of a team which will keep you accountable, encouraged and enabled to do the work;
- It’ll be an opportunity for career development and personal growth;
- Note: implementation of the above tasks will be modified to suit the prevailing public health situation and regulations regarding COVID-19.
The work term will be May through August (possibly starting as early as April 26, 16 weeks, 35 hours/week). We will be accepting applications through April 15 or until the positions are filled. Please note that these positions are partially funded by the Canada Summer Job program and are open to all Canadian citizens and residents, ages 15-30. To apply and/or for further information (including a detailed job description), please contact Brian Woudstra at firstname.lastname@example.org.