Bustani Community Gardens
Join our wait-list for a garden in Summer 2022!
We are so glad you are interested in our community gardens! We have 14 gardens in total. Here's how it works:
- You rent a garden for the year. You plant it, take care of it, water it, dispose of compost properly in our bins, and harvest it for you and your loved ones.
- We top up the beds with compost every second year. You come help us do this on a Saturday in the spring. Beds will be topped up in 2021.
- You add your own organic compost to your garden bed. Bags of sea soil are made available to you for purchase for $8 per bag each spring. We recommend 2-3 bags per garden each year to freshen up the nutrients in the soil.
- We have tools available for you in the shed, as well as a hose, water barrels, and watering cans for you to water your garden. We ask that you put everything back where it belongs, and please respect the tools.
- Get to know your fellow gardeners as you garden throughout the year.
Please call the church office at 604-584-6244 or email@example.com if you are interested in using a garden. Details will be communicated in person at the gardens at a time convenient for you.